IMP: Prospectus & Application forms are available in College Office Only.
- The prospectus and the application form for admission can be obtained from the college on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash which includes processing fees.
- The application form duly filled in should be submitted in the office within the prescribed period along with the attested copies of following documents :
a.High school mark sheet and high school certificate.
b.Intermediate mark sheet and transfer certificate in original/graduation mark sheet for LL.B. 3 yrs.
c.Character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
d.Caste certificate in case of S.C / S.T / O.B.C. candidates for the purpose of granting scholarships etc.
- Admission to the courses will be based on merit and interviews.
- LL.B (Hons.) candidates belonging to general category should not be above 20 years of age on 1 july of the year of admission. Whereas SC/ST candidates should not be above 22 years of age.
- Admissions are at the sole discretion of the Management Committee of the college; which are to be confirmed further by the Principal and Admission Committee.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to confirmation by eligibility criteria laid down by the University of Lucknow
- All students seeking admission shall apply only in the prescribed form issued along with the prospectus.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Students should carry all the documents in original as mentioned in the form and should submit photocopies of all the relevant documents at the time of admission.
- The full fees in cash as described in the fee structure will have to be paid at the time of admission. Fees shall be paid before 5.00 p.m. during the days of admission.