The candidate seeking admission in the college must read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
Self-attested copies of the following documents must be attached.
- Pass Certificate and marksheet of X and XII or any equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of last examination passed.
- In case the candidate has passed his/her qualifying examination in the year 2018 or earlier, documentary proof must be furnished to the effect that :
a.The candidate had not taken admission in any other College or University in 2018-2019.
a.Notarized declaration certifying that the candidate was not involved or under suspicion/trial under any provision (S) of the IPC.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution from where the candidate passed his/her last examination as a regular candidate (Original certificate shall have to be submitted at the time of admission).
- Applicants who passed their last examination as private candidate should submit character Certificate from the Superintendents of Police/District Magistrate/Gazetted Officer. The certificate should not have been issued before February 2018. Application forms completed in all respects along with copies of required documents will be accepted till the last date. No admission shall be entertained after the due date. Incomplete application forms shall not be considered for admission.